This is a brand new 1967 Corvette Factory Assembly Instruction Manual AIM Three Hole Punched
- These are the printed instructions that the production (assembly) line workers used at the St Louis, Missouri Corvette Assembly Plant.
- It consists of page after page of exploded views. (Sample pages shown in the listing images above).
- Assembly Instruction Manuals were never designed for public use. They were hastily printed with hand-written notes and changes. The print on the originals was often light.
- These reproductions are printed from high-resolution scans of the original manual, but text can still be light at times.
- Unlike some other manuals out there - these are not "copies of copies".
- It is EXTREMELY useful to you in assembly and dis-assembly of your Vette!
- You can use it to identify missing parts!
- It is a MUST - HAVE if you plan on working on your Corvette yourself.
- Like most Assembly Instruction Manuals- it is three hole punched so you can put it into a binder and the pages lie flat.